- This seminar has passed.
Mergers & Acquisitions Seminar
February 21, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am$75.00
Jay R. Houren, J.D., C.P.A.
- Tax Issues Affecting Mergers and Acquisitions ~ A discussion of relevant tax provisions in the Mergers and Acquisitions area, including the recent tax changes.
Chris M. Goodrich, J.D., LL.M.
- Letters of Intent and Confidentiality Agreements ~ A discussion as to the pros and cons of Letters of Intent and what to expect and not expect in confidentiality agreements.
Elizabeth A. Harris, J.D.
- Covenants Not to Compete ~ An overview of the current Texas Law on covenants not to compete.
Peter J. Marmo, J.D.
- What Happens After The Deal Is Closed? ~ A discussion of items to consider post-closing; can a seller be an employee?
Andrea M. Paisley, J.D. and David B. Rae, J.D.
- Current Topics in the M&A World ~ The discussion will cover how to find the right buyer, how to bridge the gap between what the seller wants and what the buyer will pay, the increasing use of representation and warranty insurance, and other relevant issues.