Kenneth S. Freed
Kenny is an associate in the firm’s General Business and Taxation practices. His practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters as well as federal income tax planning for individuals and businesses. Kenny also has extensive experience in international tax matters affecting multinational businesses and individuals.
Kenny received his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 2008 and his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in 2003. Prior to joining the firm in the fall of 2011, Kenny practiced in the international tax group of an international public accounting firm in Houston.
Outside of work, Kenny is active in West University Little League where he is the head coach of a baseball team in the 13-14 year old Juniors Division.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2008
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 2003
- Texas State Bar, Taxation and Business Law Sections
- Houston Bar Association, Taxation and Mergers & Acquisitions Sections
- West University Little League head coach - Juniors Division